We’re still on a pumpkin kick over here, and I love figuring out different ways to introduce pumpkin to Isley. This recipe is simple, quick and easy to eat for your little one. Plus you can make large batches and freeze them for later use. The pumpkin pancakes make a great addition to breakfast of course or even as a little to go snack that’s easy to pack. You can serve them whole, cut into strips or into small pieces depending on your baby’s preference.
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (canned or fresh)
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 eggs
- 1-2TBSP milk (any alternative or water also works)
- dash of vanilla bean
- dash of pumpkin spice seasoning
- Add all of your ingredients to a blender and blend on medium setting until all ingredients have been thoroughly blended.
- Heat skillet on low heat and grease with butter or avocado oil
- Pour mix onto skillet in small batches and cook on each side for 8 minutes each
- Remove from heat and serve!
(Recipe makes 10 mini’s)
You have the option to add a few toppings such as yogurt, butter, fruit or granola and these can be easily stored in ziplock bags and frozen to use at a later date!